SAP Plant Maintenance Overview
SAP PM stands for SAP (Plant Maintenance). SAP PM is a software product that helps to manage all business maintenance activities such as inspection, notifications, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs, and other measures to maintain an ideal technical systems in an organization.
SAP PM Review Benefits – Upon Completion you will know the following modules:
- Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
- Managing Technical Objects
- Maintenance & Service Processing: Preventive
- Maintenance Processing: Operational functions
- Analytics in Enterprise Asset Management
If you possess the following, consider you have an added advantage
- Good Communication Skills
Available Course Methods:
- Live Virtual Classroom (Instructor-Led)
- Classroom Training (On request)
Schedule – On Request
Give an edge to your career with this SAP training courses.
This training course is not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SAP organisation. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. We are NOT associated with SAP. We DO NOT conduct any SAP Certification training programs. This training is an end-user training program.
Should you have any questions, reach out to us right away on +91 9738106427 or click here to visit our FAQ section.